Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Summer is here! I hate it.

I hate summer weather.
Here in southeast Missouri, the summers are hot and humid; it's almost suffocating.  Too much heat and humidity make me sick, literally sick, so I tend to stay indoors as much as possible from the end of May to September/October. 

My granddaughter, The Princess, has lost her two front bottom teeth.  (She's 5, will turn 6 in a few weeks.)  The permanent teeth had erupted but the baby teeth were not vacating the premises quickly enough.  She was "under" for some other dental procedure, so the dentist removed them. 

I've hit upon a combination that seems to hide the thinning spots pretty well.  I apply mousse on freshly washed hair, let it dry, then work some dry shampoo through, and ta-da.  In fact, this combo works well enough that it makes me want to try growing out my hair again.  I know, I know...am I *really* going down that road again??  The only way to find out is to let it grow, and I have a hair appointment next week, so I need to decide fairly quickly.  I guess I'll keep doing the combo every day, to see if it continues to help (with appearances).  The so-called experts advise not to wash our hair every day, but they're only talking about people with normal/average strands.  Will let you know what I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment